The Cringe is currently on hiatus. Please check back to see when submissions reopen. Thank you for your interest!
The Cringe welcomes submissions on issues relating to culture and the arts. We’re interested in book, film, dance, music and theatre reviews, opinion pieces, interviews, works of fiction (poetry or prose), travel pieces and pictorials. All guest writers will be added to our Contributors page, with links to your own sites if provided.
- Subject line as: Your name – related month/theme – style (ie, interview, travel, fiction, etc). Attach the titled piece as a Word document, as well as any links to pictures.
- Please ensure references are appropriately cited according to MLA Guidelines.
- All submissions will be reviewed and, if accepted, contributors will be asked to send a short bio and a small author photo (if available). The bio should be MAX 5 lines of a standard A4 page (including ALL links) in Times New Roman, 12pt.
- Contributors’ bios will be listed alphabetically on our Guest Writers page.
- Submissions will be accepted at any time. It is likely a submission will take up to three weeks to be posted.
Any further questions regarding submissions can be sent via email.